Small Group Soccer Training
Small group training sessions of 5 or more players are the staple of SST. Sessions will include elite technical training instruction from our SST Trainers and will combine a focus on individual skill and technique work with partner and multi-player situational progressions. In addition to individual footwork drills, group training will include 1v1 skill domination progressive first touch & receiving drills, Shooting & Finishing, Rondos and possession games.
The small space facilitates and increases each players speed of play, speed of thought, decision making skills, ball control skills in tight spaces and much more! A truly unique fun training environment guaranteed to get results!
Under the Guidance of Executive Director and USSF B license coach Thuto Nhlekisana, the small group training curriculum is designed and aligned with best practices and methodology from leading clubs across the world. Train, Play & Dominate!
*Please Note: Any player registering for this class MUST have club travel league experience. This is NOT a beginners class.
Details about Small Group Training:
- 1 hour Technical Training Sessions once a week
- Elite Technical sessions capped to 9 players
- Designed for the most serious & dedicated player
- Intense training sessions specifically designed to improve all aspects of your game within your own age group & competitive level
- Low player to coach ratio (1:4) Allows for personalized instruction in a small group
- Focus on technical training combined with small sided games
- All sessions indoors at the SST Facility
- 8 weeks sessions
- Free SST training t-shirt
FEES & Additional Info
$250 (before May 16th)
$285 (after May 16th)
8 week Sessions
Summer Session : June/July/August
No make-ups or refunds for missed classes
Groups formed by ages and ability. SST coaches will place players in appropriate groups if need be based on skill level. Possibility to play up or down an age or on a different day.
DATES & TIMES: SUMMER 2022
2014-2013 – 5:00pm
2012-2011 – 6:00pm
2010-2009 – 7:00pm
2008-2004 – 8:00pm
Tuesdays: June 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, August 2
Wednesdays: June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3