Small Group Soccer Training
Small group training sessions of 5 or more players are the staple of SST. Sessions will include elite technical training instruction from our SST Trainers and will combine a focus on individual skill and technique work with partner and multi-player situational progressions. In addition to individual footwork drills, group training will include 1v1 skill domination progressive first touch & receiving drills, Shooting & Finishing, Rondos and possession games.
The small space facilitates and increases each players speed of play, speed of thought, decision making skills, ball control skills in tight spaces and much more! A truly unique fun training environment guaranteed to get results!
Under the Guidance of Executive Director and USSF B license coach Thuto Nhlekisana, the small group training curriculum is designed and aligned with best practices and methodology from leading clubs across the world. Train, Play & Dominate!
*Please Note: Any player registering for this class MUST have club travel league experience. This is NOT a beginners class.
Details about Small Group Training:
- 1 hour Technical/Tactical Training Sessions once a week
- Elite Technical sessions capped to 9 players
- Designed for the most serious & dedicated player
- Intense training sessions specifically designed to improve all aspects of your game within your own age group & competitive level
- Low player to coach ratio (1:4) Allows for personalized instruction in a small group
- Focus on technical training combined with small sided games
- All sessions indoors at the SST Facility
- 12 week sessions
- Free SST training t-shirt
FEES & Additional Info
$375 for 12 weeks
12 week Sessions
Fall Session : August/September/October/November
No make-ups or refunds for missed sessions
Groups formed by ages and ability. SST coaches will place players in appropriate groups if need be based on skill level. Possibility to play up or down an age group or on a different day then what you chose.
DATES & TIMES: FALL 2022
2014-2013 – 5:30pm
2012-2011 – 6:30pm
2010-2009 – 7:30pm
2008-2004 – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: August 23, 30, September 6, 13, 20, 27, October 4, 11, 18, 25, November 1, 8
Wednesdays: August 24, 31, September 7, 14, 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9