Private Soccer Training
Who We Train
Our training program stands firm behind our philosophy and we have a very specific training system that gives each player their own personalized training experience.
Since 2010, we have trained players from every level imaginable. At our Academy, we welcome ANY player to our program who is serious about self-improvement. We care about helping players from any organization/club team/high school in Louisville and the surrounding areas.
We offer 4 training programs (see below) for players that are between the ages of 8-18 years old. Each player will first be evaluated in our “30 minute evaluation session” before enrolling into our program. If you are ready to train with coach Thuto, schedule your 10-15 minute phone consultation here.
- 1on1 Training Program (1 Player, 1 Coach) *3 Month Minimum Commitment Required
- 2on1 Training Program (2 Players, 1 Coach) *3 Month Minimum Commitment Required
- 3on1 Training (3 Players, 1 Coach) *3 Month Minimum Commitment Required
What We Teach
Techincal Soccer Skills
- 1v1 skills
- Ball control
- Footwork Skills
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Touch Receiving
- Short, Medium & Long Range Passing
- Driven, Lofted, Chipped, Curled Techniques
- Shooting & Finishing
- Ball Striking
- Power & Placement Shots
- Free Kicks & PK’s
- Speed & Agility
- Coordination & Balance
- Strength & Conditioning
Skills For Life
- Improving Self-Confidence
- Time Management Skills
- Become Goal -Orientated
- Deep Understanding of Self Development
- Strong Work Ethic
- Leadership Qualities
- Mental Toughness
- Overcoming Adversity
- Fair Play
- Communication Skills
Plus More Skills
- Weekly and Monthly Goals Geared Towards Individualized Player Development
- Soccer IQ – “Soccer Smarts” Understanding To Learn To Play Any Position On The Pitch
- Personalized Programs Tailored Towards the Strength & Weaknesses Of Each Player
- Improving Basic and Advanced Technical Skills To Play At Any Level
- Weekly “Fun” Homework That Players Want To Do On Their Own
- Soccer Specific Speed & Conditioning
Where We Train
Our coaches train at 2 different locations in Louisville
- Skillability Soccer Training Facility, 450 Commercial Dr Suite 105, Louisville KY 40223
- Pope Lick Park at The Parklands Soccer Fields, 4002. S Pope Lick Park Louisville, KY 40299
Ready To Train?
Congratulations! You have taken the first step towards beginning private training with Coach Thuto!
To continue, please fill out the information below with specific contact details and a detailed message about your inquiries/requests. After that you will be taken to a page where you can book your 15-30 phone consultation with coach Thuto.