Game Analysis & Player Evaluation
Player Game Day
Have you ever wanted feedback after a game? Do you ever wonder what level your son/daughter is playing at? Or where they rank on the team? What their strengths and weakness are in games? What they need to work on to improve their game? We can answer these questions and more with our game/match day analysis and evaluation program.
The game analysis of a players performance is an extremely important part of a players development and yet the most overlooked when it comes to their development. It is because during games, coaches focus on the team and it is difficult to focus on one player. Even the post match feedback is mostly about the team performance so players are missing out on a major opportunity. This is where we come in and give your player that much needed attention and post game feedback on their overall performance.
HOW IT WORKS
- Parent / Player will contact us to come and watch their son/daughter play
- Coach and Parent will find a game the suits both player and Coach
- Coach will sit and watch the individual players game (IF PARENT DOES NOT WISH FOR THEIR SON/DAUGHTER TO KNOW THAT A COACH IS COMING TO ANALYZE THEM, WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE THIS.)
- Coach will watch and analyze the full game and provide an evaluation sheet
- Coach will meet with player and parents after the game for feedback. If unable to do to so after game other arrangements will be made.
- From the second time onwards a parent / player wants a game analysis, a comparison will also be given on the individual player on all previous analyses, to look at their progress.
- Individual strengths and weaknesses will be identified and worked on at training as well as polishing the strengths of each player.
Player Game Day Analysis & Evaluation Cost:
- U9-U10 $50
- U11-U12 $60
- U13-U14 $65
- U15-U19 $75
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
Team Game Day Analysis & Evaluation
Coaches, not sure if you are:
- Playing the right defensive formation that suites your players best (ie: flat back four, sweeper / stopper, three backs, zonal / man marking, etc.);
- Playing your players in the positions where their strengths can shine and help the team win (ie: very technical players playing the middle, faster kids on the outside or in the back, bigger kids in the back or as a target player up top, goalie, etc.);
- Playing a particular style of soccer that is not conducive to your players (ie: attacking through the center links with possession, getting the ball wide early, long direct balls from the backs over the top, play to feet or space, etc.);
- Making the right substitutions and at the right times (ie: clock and game time management with your stronger / weaker players, who’s tired, rotating players positions or substituting, etc.)?
Thuto Nhlekisana or one of the Skillability Soccer Training staff members can help with some of these questions as well as any others that you may have. We will provide a full written game analysis breaking down your teams warm-up, individual and team strengths / weaknesses, technical and tactical areas / decision making and your teams final cool-down.
- U10 and below…$125/game*.
- U11and U12…$150/game*.
- U13 and U14…$175/game*.
- U15 and above (including High School)…$200/game*.
*Depending on location mileage & travel expenses may apply.
For further information, please contact Thuto Nhlekisana at email@example.com